-   -   Tab Color (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/156626-tab-color.html)

Martin

Tab Color

Does anyone know how to change the tab color of a SHARED WORKBOOK? I am
aware that some features within excel are disabled when sharing, but would
like to know if this is one of them.

Dave Peterson

Tab Color

What happens when you try to change the color of a tab in a shared workbook?

--

Dave Peterson

Martin

Tab Color

The "tab color" option is grayed out. What I have to do, is remove the
share, which allows me to change the color.

Martin wrote:

Does anyone know how to change the tab color of a SHARED WORKBOOK? I am
aware that some features within excel are disabled when sharing, but would
like to know if this is one of them.

--

Dave Peterson

Dave Peterson

Tab Color

Yep.

(or not bother with the tab color <vbg.)