-   -   A combination chart of column with a stacked column (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/156461-combination-chart-column-stacked-column.html)

ally

A combination chart of column with a stacked column

Can we have a combination chart of colume type with a stacke column? Would
anyone please let me know how this could be done? Everytime when I change the
chart type, the whole chart (Three columes) change to one stacked colume, how
can I have one colume and one stacked columne(with previously two column
combined)?

Thanks a lot!

Ally

Debra Dalgleish

A combination chart of column with a stacked column

As answered at your earlier post:

Jon Peltier has information and links for clustered stacked columns on
his web site:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsH...sterStack.html

You could adapt one of those techniques to create the stacked column and
single column.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures