-   -   Import Pictures into Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/156395-import-pictures-into-excel.html)

Frank

Import Pictures into Excel

I want to use something similar to the vlookup function to input a product
code, and a BMP picture automatically is placed into excel and is
automatically sized

Dave Peterson

Import Pictures into Excel

Maybe you could do something like JE McGimpsey does at:
http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/lookuppics.html

--

Dave Peterson

Gord Dibben

Import Pictures into Excel

In addition to Dave's suggestion........

As written John's code allows for only one picture to be displayed.

Got to Debra Dalgeish's site for a sample workbook from Bernie Dietrick for
adding pictures to selections.

Alows for more than one picture to be displayed.

http://www.contextures.on.ca/excelfiles.html#DataVal

DV0049 - ClipArt Selection

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP