-   -   How do I force quote marks when exporting to a csv? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/156150-how-do-i-force-quote-marks-when-exporting-csv.html)

brussteck

How do I force quote marks when exporting to a csv?

When exporting to a csv file, Excel only places the double quote marks around
certain fields. I need it to place quotes around all fields. Is there an
option to specify that?

JE McGimpsey

How do I force quote marks when exporting to a csv?

See

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/textfiles.html