-   -   change font size in formula bar (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/156028-change-font-size-formula-bar.html)

Karen in Wheaton

change font size in formula bar

I need to make the font bigger in the formula bar. How do I do this?

thanks, karen

Earl Kiosterud

change font size in formula bar

Karen,

If the font in the formula bar is too small, then it's likely that lots of other fonts are
also too small (menus, etc). Maybe you should just change the screen resolution to make
everything a little larger.
--
Earl Kiosterud
www.smokeylake.com

Note: Top-posting has been the norm here.
Some folks prefer bottom-posting.
But if you bottom-post to a reply that's
already top-posted, the thread gets messy.
When in Rome...