-   -   Worksheet acts like its protected but it's not (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/155886-worksheet-acts-like-its-protected-but-its-not.html)

I can''t get sort to work

Worksheet acts like its protected but it's not

hyperlink, sort, chart, etc. are all faded. Same in the pulldown menus. The
worksheet is not protected nor is acess limited. I created this spreadsheet.
It is very simple. I've never seen this problem before.

OssieMac

Worksheet acts like its protected but it's not

Check your other post and see if my answer works.

Regards,

OssieMac