-   -   How to get month wise total of a worksheet having a years data? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/155830-how-get-month-wise-total-worksheet-having-years-data.html)

TonyK

How to get month wise total of a worksheet having a years data?

In Excel sheet I want total of the month after 30 days of data, date wise.
This sheet contains data of about 8 years date wise.

Toppers

How to get month wise total of a worksheet having a years data?

How is the data organised (example please)? Is a month a calendar month ? and
if so, can we sum by calendar month/year?