-   -   How do I customise quick access toolbar button images in Excel 200 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/155734-how-do-i-customise-quick-access-toolbar-button-images-excel-200-a.html)

Andie

How do I customise quick access toolbar button images in Excel 200

In previous versions of Excel it has been possible to edit the image which
appears on a button in the toolbar. I used it when I assigned macros to
buttons. In Excel 2007 I have found that only the Quick Access Toolbar is
(readily) customisable but the choice of images is poor and I can't find a
way to edit / create new ones.

Ron de Bruin

How do I customise quick access toolbar button images in Excel 200

Hi Andie

Not possible to add or change the icons there
But if you add your own buttons to the ribbon it is possible

See my example with the monkey on this page
http://www.rondebruin.nl/ribbon.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm