-   -   How can I enlarge the spacing between rows in a spreadsheet? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/155718-how-can-i-enlarge-spacing-between-rows-spreadsheet.html)

Norwood

How can I enlarge the spacing between rows in a spreadsheet?

The text in each of my spreadsheet rows appears too close to each other. How
can I automatically put space between each row in a large spreadsheet. Can
the horizontal gridlines be broadened? I don't want to add blank rows
between data rows because of formatting and formula issues.

JR Hester

How can I enlarge the spacing between rows in a spreadsheet?

Change the row hieght.
Select the rows,
Format Rows Hieght--set to a larger number

"Norwood" wrote:

The text in each of my spreadsheet rows appears too close to each other. How
can I automatically put space between each row in a large spreadsheet. Can
the horizontal gridlines be broadened? I don't want to add blank rows
between data rows because of formatting and formula issues.

JohnExcel

How can I enlarge the spacing between rows in a spreadsheet?

I usually click the row(s), carefully move the mouse over the row-number of
one of the rows until the mouse pointer icon changes to a vertical-resize
icon, then double-click. That AutoFits the selected row(s). (To select
several scattered rows, hold down Ctrl key.)