-   -   VLOOKUP problem (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/15566-vlookup-problem.html)

Jaladino

VLOOKUP problem

Hi,
I am trying to VLOOUP from other sheets.
Exemple:
I have 3 diffrent recipec in 3 different sheets in column A the weight value
and in B the description of ingredient. In sheet 4 I want to have a list in
column A of all ingredients used in all 3 sheets and in column B the
number of the calculated values
I can Email a Excel flie pinponting the question

Biff

Hi!

Take a look at this:

http://tinyurl.com/67g3j