-   -   Time Difference (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/155493-time-difference.html)

Dave

Time Difference

Tried everything on this, I have two times in a spreadsheet.One is 05:15 and
the other is 08:17. I need the exact difference between the two in hours to
three decimal places at least, so here it should show 3.033, instead all it
ever shows is 3.00. I've tried the hours function and Int function without
success.

Gary''s Student

Time Difference

=24*(A1-B1) and format as general