-   -   Newbie Macro Question (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/155488-newbie-macro-question.html)

Rich

Newbie Macro Question

Hello,

I am tasked with data entry. From a spreadsheet, I enter data into Access.
To keep track of what I've entered from the spreadsheet, I'd like to change
the color of a cell. So, I'd like to have a quick little macro that colors
the current cell that I am in to a different color. I did a quick little
macro but it colors to the exact same cell, not the cell (Col A) of the
current row. how to I identify a specific cell?

TIA,
Rich

Zone[_3_]

Newbie Macro Question

cells(activecell.row,"a") will get you to column A of the current cell.