-   -   Relative Reference Button (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/155478-relative-reference-button.html)

David T

Relative Reference Button

My relative reference button on the macro recorded disappeared. Does anyone
know how to get it back? Thanks.

Tevuna

Relative Reference Button

If you use 2003
Right click any toolbar Customize Commands
Search for any lost button and drag-drop onto toolbar
For 2007, Office button Customize

"David T" wrote:

My relative reference button on the macro recorded disappeared. Does anyone
know how to get it back? Thanks.

Bob I

Relative Reference Button

See the little "Pulldown" arrow between "Sta" and "x"? Click it. the
rest should be apparent.

David T wrote:

My relative reference button on the macro recorded disappeared. Does anyone
know how to get it back? Thanks.

David T

Relative Reference Button

Thanks guys for your response. I was able to find it at this link

http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqMac.html#Stop