-   -   Auto insert "CreateDate" to Footer (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/155255-auto-insert-createdate-footer.html)

David

Auto insert "CreateDate" to Footer

How can I setup up insertion of the Creation Date, not now etc, into a
sheet.xlt footer, this is mainly to identify old sheets that have Nows etc
in them, simply to know when the sheet was created.
Many thanks,
Dave

Gary''s Student

Auto insert "CreateDate" to Footer

Insert the following macro in ThisWork code area:

v = ActiveWorkbook.BuiltinDocumentProperties(11).Value
ActiveSheet.PageSetup.CenterFooter = v
Gary''s Student - gsnu200738