-   -   Change Pivot Table Row Value on Multiple Tables (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/155073-change-pivot-table-row-value-multiple-tables.html)

[email protected]

Change Pivot Table Row Value on Multiple Tables

Thank you to anyone that can help me out with this request.

I have a workbook that contains three different pivot tables based on
different data, yet one criteria (Type) is the same throughout all of
them. I would like to select multipe values from "Type" on one table
(on the main/first sheet) and have that update the "Type" for each of
the other tables in my workbook. I have an example file that shows
how to do this when based off the same data and if you use page
fields, but I don't have that built this way since it is different
data for each. Also, I can't combine the data into one sheet because
it is too much for Excel to handle. Additionally, I have the pivot
tables built off a database in Access. Can what I am looking to do be
done?

Please let me know. I appreciate it.

Conor Finnegan