-   -   Find & Replace - view results (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/15497-find-replace-view-results.html)

Claes G

Find & Replace - view results

How can I get a summary of how many replacements have been made
using Find/Replace cammand and using option replace all.

Using Excel 97 and Win XP.

Had it in the past using Excel 97 and Win 98.

Dave Peterson

Any chance you were using a utility from Jan Karel Pieterse?

You can find FlexFind he
http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/

--

Dave Peterson

Claes G

Sorry Dave,

I mixed up the info and did not have the function in the past.

The function Find & Replace is working the way I want at home
where I have Win XP and Microsoft Excel 2002.

Its at my job I still have Excel97 and the function in Excel97 is not having
the same
funtctionality as in Excel 2002.

I might try your link with the FlexFind function.

/Claes G