-   -   In excel the gridlines wont print on spreadsheets? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/15493-excel-gridlines-wont-print-spreadsheets.html)

debby

In excel the gridlines wont print on spreadsheets?

I can't get the gridlines to print in my spreadsheets.

Jeff

File/Page Setup/Sheet tab/ then tick the 'Gridlines' box in the Print area

"debby" wrote in message
I can't get the gridlines to print in my spreadsheets.

Gord Dibben

debby

In FilePage SetupSheet do you have "Gridlines" checked? Do so.

Also, if "Draft Quality" is checked you will not print gridlines. Uncheck it.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP