-   -   Confirm target cell is equal (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/1548-confirm-target-cell-equal.html)

Pat

Confirm target cell is equal

A1 = 100

B1+C1 = 100

If B1+C1 = 100 less or more than A1 what should I include in the formula?

Or Conditional Formatting be a better way?

Thank you for any an all help.
Pat

Frank Kabel

Hi
not really sure what you're trying to do.< Do you mean
=IF(B1+C1=A1,"Equal","not equal")

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Pat" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
A1 = 100

B1+C1 = 100

If B1+C1 = 100 less or more than A1 what should I include in the

formula?

Or Conditional Formatting be a better way?

Thank you for any an all help.
Pat

Pat

That will do just nicely Frank, thanks.