-   -   LOOKUP TO RETURN MULTIPLE VALUES (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/154758-lookup-return-multiple-values.html)

wilma2299

LOOKUP TO RETURN MULTIPLE VALUES

I've been using the following formula with teh cntrl+shift+enter, but
I'm not really sure what it does.

=INDEX(E:F,SMALL(IF(E:E=E2,ROW(E:E)),ROW(1:1)),2)

What I'm trying to get the formula to do, is I have list of 135 user
ID's on one worksheet. I would like to search four other worksheets
and return the values that are in the next column over. Anyone have
any idea?

squenson via OfficeKB.com

LOOKUP TO RETURN MULTIPLE VALUES

May be VLOOKUP(<userid, <range in sheet2 with info about userid, <column
with info to retrieve, 0) will do the job. If not, give me/us more details
on the structure on information in Sheet2-Sheet5 and how to retrieve
information.

Stephane Quenson.