-   -   E-mailing excel templates? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/15459-e-mailing-excel-templates.html)

StevePMB

E-mailing excel templates?

I use Excel to track and compile my billing info, but use Word to invoice my
costomers by e-mail. Transfering data from Eexcel to Word has become
combersome and error prone. The obvious answer is to use Excel invoice
templates, can these templates be displayed by PCs that donot have Excel
installed?

Chip Pearson

No. Each computer must have Excel installed.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson