-   -   Can't open Excel 07 document I just created (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/154511-cant-open-excel-07-document-i-just-created.html)

marteetwo

Can't open Excel 07 document I just created

I just created an Excel 2007 document to use with Word 2007 mail merge and
now I can't open it. I get this message: "Excel cannot open the file because
of the file format or file extension is not valid. Verify that the file has
not been corrupted and that the file extension matches the format of the
file."

I have not idea how to "Verify....."

Thanks for any help anyone can give me.

Martha Ann

I am truly hating Office 2007 with all the problems I am having!