-   -   Easy Question "I think" Text with funtions in it??? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/154386-re-easy-question-i-think-text-funtions.html)

Schwimms

Easy Question "I think" Text with funtions in it???

Ok one more quick question. Its change the date to a number how do I make it
stay at a date?

"Elkar" wrote:

Place the text portions of your formula in double-quotes. Then use the &
symbol to combine the different portions of your formula. Something like
this:

="Reverse Check # "&A1&" on "&B1&" from account "&C1&"."

This assumes your Check # is stored in A1, your date is stored in B1, and
your account number is stored in C1. Adjust the references as needed.

HTH,
Elkar

"Schwimms" wrote:

Hi,

I would like to have a function that makes a cell say this ...

Reverse Check # (a function that references the check) on (a function that
pulls a date) from account (a funtion that pulls the account number).

All this information that is needed to be referenced to is located in the
spreadsheet.