-   -   Print = moving check boxes (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/154378-print-%3D-moving-check-boxes.html)

[email protected]

Print = moving check boxes

I have created a document in XL 03, and everything is fine, but when
some of my users print it in XL 02 all the checkboxes left justify. I
attempted to change the linked cell for each one, which allowed them
to print the form, however, the boxes still move, and must be moved
back each time the form is printed. Any suggestions for how to keep
them where I put them.

Jim Cone

Print = moving check boxes

Check this out...
"Controls move to the left of the worksheet in Microsoft Excel 2002"
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/838910/en-us
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

wrote in message
I have created a document in XL 03, and everything is fine, but when
some of my users print it in XL 02 all the checkboxes left justify. I
attempted to change the linked cell for each one, which allowed them
to print the form, however, the boxes still move, and must be moved
back each time the form is printed. Any suggestions for how to keep
them where I put them.

Gord Dibben

Print = moving check boxes

Don't know if this is the case or not but might be worth a look........

Controls move to the left of the worksheet in Microsoft Excel 2002.

Since the 10/12/2004 security patch there is no need to get a hotfix (although
this article does not directly mention this fix, it's in there).

But others have posted that it didn't work for them in all their workbooks.

Perhaps your 2002 users have not installed the security patch?

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Thu, 16 Aug 2007 14:46:14 -0700, wrote:

I have created a document in XL 03, and everything is fine, but when
some of my users print it in XL 02 all the checkboxes left justify. I
attempted to change the linked cell for each one, which allowed them
to print the form, however, the boxes still move, and must be moved
back each time the form is printed. Any suggestions for how to keep
them where I put them.

Jim Thomlinson

Print = moving check boxes

Check out this link...