-   -   Can outdated cells transfer automatically? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/154298-can-outdated-cells-transfer-automatically.html)

HoganD87

Can outdated cells transfer automatically?

I'm doing a spreadsheet of upcoming bids for a construction company sorted by
dated. Since it comes out to be about a page a day, it can become
unneccessarily lengthy. Can I make cells tranfer to another spreadsheet that
are over one month old?

Ron de Bruin

Can outdated cells transfer automatically?

You can use AutoFilter or AdvancedFilter to filter the dates you want and copy the visible data to a new sheet or workbook.

I have a option to do this in my filter add-in
http://www.rondebruin.nl/easyfilter.htm

Very easy

--

Regards Ron de Bruin