-   -   Transpose function (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/154171-transpose-function.html)

Gordon[_3_]

Transpose function

Excel can do transposition from Row to Column and vise versa. Can it
transpose from Row to Sheet?

E.g. from:
Sheet1 A1 10
Sheet1 A2 11
Sheet1 A3 12

Sheet2 B1 10
Sheet3 B1 11
Sheet4 B1 12

I use Excel 2003.

Thanks

Peo Sjoblom

Transpose function

No, it cannot

Peo Sjoblom

"Gordon" wrote in message
oups.com...
Excel can do transposition from Row to Column and vise versa. Can it
transpose from Row to Sheet?

E.g. from:
Sheet1 A1 10
Sheet1 A2 11
Sheet1 A3 12

Sheet2 B1 10
Sheet3 B1 11
Sheet4 B1 12

I use Excel 2003.

Thanks

Gordon[_3_]

Transpose function

Thanks for the reply.

Is there a way to achieve this?

David Biddulph[_2_]

Transpose function

=INDIRECT("sheet"&ROW()-8&"!B1")
--
David Biddulph

"Gordon" wrote in message
oups.com...
Excel can do transposition from Row to Column and vise versa. Can it
transpose from Row to Sheet?

E.g. from:
Sheet1 A1 10
Sheet1 A2 11
Sheet1 A3 12

Sheet2 B1 10
Sheet3 B1 11
Sheet4 B1 12

I use Excel 2003.

Thanks

Gordon[_3_]

Transpose function

No. This doesn't work. I wanted the other way around: from ROW to
SHEET.

The formaula way is too much work. In general I want to transpose 25
to 30 columns of data with each column has about 150 rows of data to
SHEET.

Can someone help me in VBA to do this?

Thanks again.