-   -   HOW DO I KEEP THE FUNCTION BOX OPEN ALL THE TIME IN EXCEL? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/154091-how-do-i-keep-function-box-open-all-time-excel.html)

JEG

HOW DO I KEEP THE FUNCTION BOX OPEN ALL THE TIME IN EXCEL?

I'm working in excel and cannot see what I'm typing as the small box that
typically shows in the upper center of the screen right below the tool bars
is now gone. I don't know what happened to it and I can't seem to bring it
back.

Help!

John Bundy

HOW DO I KEEP THE FUNCTION BOX OPEN ALL THE TIME IN EXCEL?

Go to View-Formula bar? I think that is what you are asking. Let me know if
that doesnt do it
--
-John
is helpful.