-   -   Mail Merge (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/154010-mail-merge.html)

ChrisLouie

Mail Merge

Hi,
I'm trying to do a mail merge for mailing labels. When I choose the excel
spreadsheet I get a window that pops up that says conversion is need. Can
anyone help me figure this out? I've never had a problem like this when doing
a mail merge

challa prabhu

Mail Merge

Hi,

Could you elaborate a bit.

Are you using Microsoft Word to do a mail merge with Microsoft Excel?

Challa Prabhu

"ChrisLouie" wrote:

Hi,
I'm trying to do a mail merge for mailing labels. When I choose the excel
spreadsheet I get a window that pops up that says conversion is need. Can
anyone help me figure this out? I've never had a problem like this when doing
a mail merge

OnlineLabels

Mail Merge

Try converting your Excel file to another format such as CSV and see
if Word continues to give you the error. Can you give me the exact
error message you are receiving?

You can read an article on doing a mail merge using Word and Excel at
the link below.

http://www.onlinelabels.com/mail_merged_labels.htm

Thanks.

Dave Carmany
OnlineLabels.com
CLICK. PRINT. STICK
http://www.onlinelabels.com
Blank Labels for laser and inkjet printers

"ChrisLouie" wrote:
Hi,
I'm trying to do a mail merge formailinglabels. When I choose the excel
spreadsheet I get a window that pops up that says conversion is need. Can
anyone help me figure this out? I've never had a problem like this when doing
a mail merge- Hide quoted text -