-   -   Radio Buttons in a drop down list (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/153956-radio-buttons-drop-down-list.html)

Richard

Radio Buttons in a drop down list

I would like to put different colored radio buttons (red, yellow, green) in a
drop down list. So far, I've been unsuccessful.

As a substitute, I spelled the words and shaded the cell with the
appropriate color, but when I used the drop down list, onlt the words
displayed, not the color.

Would really like to use the colored radio buttons, or something similar.

Thanks, Ricahrd

challa prabhu

Radio Buttons in a drop down list

No. You cannot use radio button in drop down list.

For more information, please refer to the following URL:

A. http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal02.html
B. http://www.contextures.com/xlDataEntry02.html

Challa Prabhu