-   -   selecting multiple items in an excel drop down list (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/153872-selecting-multiple-items-excel-drop-down-list.html)

karen f

selecting multiple items in an excel drop down list

I've created a drop down list in excel usine data\validation. I want to be
able to select multiple options from this list... does anyone know how

JB

selecting multiple items in an excel drop down list

http://cjoint.com/?imaXr3tUni

JB
http://boisgontierjacques.free.fr

On 12 août, 00:38, karen f <karen
wrote:
I've created a drop down list in excel usine data\validation. I want to be
able to select multiple options from this list... does anyone know how

Max

"karen f" wrote:
I've created a drop down list in excel usine data\validation. I want to be
able to select multiple options from this list... does anyone know how

Think Debra Dalgleish knows. Try her sample file at:

Under Data Validation,
look for: DV0017 - Select Multiple Items from Dropdown List
--
Max
Singapore

Gord Dibben

selecting multiple items in an excel drop down list

See Debra Dalgleish's site for a sample workbook showing how to select multiple
entries from a DV list dropdown.

http://www.contextures.com/excelfiles.html#DataVal

DV0017 - Select Multiple Items from Dropdown List-- Select multiple items from a
dropdown list; an event macro stores selections in adjacent cell, or in same
cell. DataValMultiSelect.zip 18kb updated 22-Feb-07

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sat, 11 Aug 2007 15:38:01 -0700, karen f <karen
wrote:

I've created a drop down list in excel usine data\validation. I want to be
able to select multiple options from this list... does anyone know how

challa prabhu

selecting multiple items in an excel drop down list

Hi,

For more information, please refer to this link:
http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal02.html. At the end of the page you have
different links covering all useful information.

Challa Prabhu