-   -   Adjust cell values without a formula or temporary cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/153750-adjust-cell-values-without-formula-temporary-cell.html)

Ohpinion8ted

Adjust cell values without a formula or temporary cell

I have a range of values that are all off by 1000. I simply want to
highlight the range and somehow indicate to multiply all values by 1000. I
don't want to create a temporary range, along with a formula, and then
convert to values and copy back. Is there an easy way to do this?

Max

Adjust cell values without a formula or temporary cell

In an empty cell, enter 1000, copy the cell. Then select the range,
right-click paste special multiply ok.
--
Max
Singapore