-   -   How to check for cells merged across rows (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/153476-how-check-cells-merged-across-rows.html)

APP OEU

How to check for cells merged across rows

In my spreadsheet, users are allowed to merge cells in a single
column, but not across rows.

How can I check (in VBA) that the selection contains either a single
cell, or a merged block in a column, and allow the process to
continue, but if the selection contains cells merged across rows,
then
present an error message and stop.

Many thanks.

APP OEU

Dave Peterson

How to check for cells merged across rows

See your early post.

--

Dave Peterson