-   -   pictures ex digital camera. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/153474-pictures-ex-digital-camera.html)

montdix

pictures ex digital camera.

All my downloaded pics come out as fax/slide show images and I am unable to
insert them into documents....i can't reduce them as they are too big.
Correct pointers still come up though
Also I can not upload to the Trade Me site after selecting the image.. Tries
to load entire my Pictures site

David Biddulph[_2_]

pictures ex digital camera.

I don't think that an Excel spreadsheet would be the solution to your
problem.
--
David Biddulph

"montdix" wrote in message
All my downloaded pics come out as fax/slide show images and I am unable
insert them into documents....i can't reduce them as they are too big.
Correct pointers still come up though
Also I can not upload to the Trade Me site after selecting the image..
Tries
to load entire my Pictures site

Bob I

pictures ex digital camera.

To Insert a picture in Excel, please click Insert, Picture, From File,
and then select the desired image. For the remainder of you query you
may need to contact the tech support of the "Trade Me" site or check
their help and how to assistance section.