Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Timer

Does anyone know how to get a timer to pop up in excel? I had a friend who
was able to do it, but he doesn't remember how to.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

What sort of timer. A form, a cell showing incrementing time, or what?

--
HTH

Bob

"Brandon H" <Brandon wrote in message
Does anyone know how to get a timer to pop up in excel? I had a friend
who
was able to do it, but he doesn't remember how to.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

No, it is a timer that you can set and it counts backwards, just like a
digital timer would. My goal is that I am having a fantasy football draft
and I want to have a timer to keep track of the time for each pick. One of
my friends had a timer that he had either built in excel or it was a formula
or something inside of excel, but he doesn't remember how to do it

Timer Vijay Excel Worksheet Functions 1 April 6th 07 11:00 AM
Countdown Timer Saxman Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 February 6th 07 09:55 AM
Lap-timer kabildgaard Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 August 11th 06 03:26 PM
HELP for COUNTDOWN TIMER CC Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 3 May 8th 06 12:44 PM
Stopping a Timer / Running a timer simultaneously on Excel Paul23 Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 March 10th 06 12:08 PM