-   -   Pivot Table conundrum (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/153405-pivot-table-conundrum.html)

Wanna Learn

Pivot Table conundrum

Hello I have a workbook with several pivot tables based on a dynamic
range. THis month after I updated the data and I try to refresh each pivot
table I get the message "Pivot table cannot overlap another pivot table
report. If I keep hitting ok after 5 or six times it updates the pivot.
what's wrong? Thanks

Sean Timmons

Pivot Table conundrum

It sounds like one of your pivot tables is looking to expand into another
pivot report, thus overwriting it. I would make sure you either put your
pivots on spearate spreadsheets or expand the space between them.

"Wanna Learn" wrote:

Hello I have a workbook with several pivot tables based on a dynamic
range. THis month after I updated the data and I try to refresh each pivot
table I get the message "Pivot table cannot overlap another pivot table
report. If I keep hitting ok after 5 or six times it updates the pivot.
what's wrong? Thanks

Wanna Learn

Pivot Table conundrum

Thanks you're absolutely right!