-   -   Excel email mode send button?? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/153310-excel-email-mode-send-button.html)

JerryCic

Excel email mode send button??

Hi!

Excel and word in email mode does not have a send button. Where is it?

Vista Ultimate
Office 2003 enterprise
Windows Email. (not outlook)

Is there a mime association that i have to create??

I uninstsalled outlook because it kept on making itself the default email
utility without my permission. I use the windows mail that came with vista.

Thanx

Jerry

Ron de Bruin

Excel email mode send button??

Hi JerryCic

Start Default Programs (above Help and Support)

See if Windows Mail is your mail program

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm