-   -   Excel VBA Wookbook Routines (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/153244-excel-vba-wookbook-routines.html)

Michael Kintner

Excel VBA Wookbook Routines

Does anybody have the order of running event processes when an Excel
Worksheet opens?

I have a data collecttion running when the workbook opens and I want to
review status of an database refresh after a WorkBook opens and gets the
latest data on open. What event process do I use to review data after the
woobbook refresh data from the database? I see events under Woobbook like
Open, Activate, Sheet Activate, Sync, etc... What is the order of these
events in which they activate when you open a sheet?

Thank you in advance fro your help!!!!
Mike

Vergel Adriano

Excel VBA Wookbook Routines