-   -   Gridlines missing after Paste (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/153241-gridlines-missing-after-paste.html)

JMay

Gridlines missing after Paste

After Copying a range of data from another workbook into my current wb
the copied area now takes on the source range format that did not have the
gridlines. I need to somehow (thru code) how to apply the grid lines to ny
destination sheet in the code after the Paste line. Can't figure out how??

Any help appreciated,

John Bundy

Gridlines missing after Paste

Try this, as far as i can see the paste formulas is what will do this for you
Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteFormulas, Operation:=xlNone, _
SkipBlanks:=False, Transpose:=False
--
-John
is helpful.

"JMay" wrote:

After Copying a range of data from another workbook into my current wb
the copied area now takes on the source range format that did not have the
gridlines. I need to somehow (thru code) how to apply the grid lines to ny
destination sheet in the code after the Paste line. Can't figure out how??

Any help appreciated,

JMay

Gridlines missing after Paste

John, I tried by recording a macro -- this seems to work

ActiveSheet.Range("A1").Copy
Range("A8:B250").PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteFormats
Tks,