-   -   Custom Format (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/153176-custom-format.html)

tjh

Custom Format

Hello,

I am using the custom format to enter a specific text value for a cell such
as "Title". This way I can enter a number value in the cell formula bar, but
have word "Title" appear in the cell. Is there a way to wrap the text that is
appearing in the cell or possibly create a break so the next word falls on
the next row of the cell?

Thanks,

Gary''s Student

Custom Format

Format Cells... Number Custom

"hello"General

but between the

"hello"

and the

General

you must type CNTRL-j and format the cell for wrap on
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200735