-   -   drop down cells with color (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/153077-drop-down-cells-color.html)

oldLearner57

drop down cells with color

hi community

i can create text lists as a List dropdown
is it possible for me to create cells that are being colored as background
as a dropdown list?
try doing but cannot get result???

any help n guidance much appreciated

:)

thanks community :)

--
oldLearner57

JLatham

drop down cells with color

If you're using data validation to get your drop down list, the answer is no.
Those lists are pretty plain-vanilla with no real customization available.

"oldLearner57" wrote:

hi community

i can create text lists as a List dropdown
is it possible for me to create cells that are being colored as background
as a dropdown list?
try doing but cannot get result???

any help n guidance much appreciated

:)