-   -   I need Excel 2000 training programs (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/153054-i-need-excel-2000-training-programs.html)

BeBe

I need Excel 2000 training programs

I would like to know to locate Excel 2000 training programs?

Gord Dibben

I need Excel 2000 training programs

May be difficult to find training program specifically for Excel 200 since that
version is close to 10 years old.

How about a few generic Excel tutorial sites?

Here are a few basic tutorials for Excel to get a beginner going.

http://www.usd.edu/trio/tut/excel/index.html

http://www.baycongroup.com/el0.htm

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/tr...831141033.aspx

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sun, 5 Aug 2007 08:50:01 -0700, BeBe wrote:

I would like to know to locate Excel 2000 training programs?

JLatham

I need Excel 2000 training programs

Are you exclusively looking for free or has your training budget got deep
pockets? Reason I ask is that Thompson NetG is still offering Office 2000
on-line courses, including breakout of Excel 2000. If I'm not mistaken, they
offer Excel training at 2 or 3 levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced.
Maybe only beginner and advanced. But they are NOT cheap.

Keep an eye out for Excel 2003 courses/tutorials also. For most practical
purposes there wasn't much change between 2000, 2002 (XP) and 2003 and a
course for 2003 could provide good training. Obviously you want to stay away
from 2007 courses, since the user interface underwent such a drastic change.