-   -   How do I get a web query to auto-refresh before a pivot table aut. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/1530-how-do-i-get-web-query-auto-refresh-before-pivot-table-aut.html)

Conniemm

How do I get a web query to auto-refresh before a pivot table aut.

I have html data stored on an intranet site that I want to auto-refresh when
the user opens the Excel file. I then want a pivot table in the file to also
auto-refresh. Excel is updating the pivot table before it's refreshing the
data which is the reverse order of what I need. I can't figure out how I
change the order of the auto tasks.

Thanks.