-   -   2003 and 2007 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/152869-2003-2007-a.html)

steve55

2003 and 2007

Can I run 2003 and 2007 together?
I want to explore the 2007 functionality but the organisation still operates
with 2003.

Bob Phillips

2003 and 2007

Yes you can. I have 2007, 2003 and 2000 on the same machine. Just ensure
that you select the correct option on install (not exactly sure, but it is
something along the lines as to whether you want to upgrade or not, you
don't), and put in separate directories.

You might also want to think about setting Virtual PC to run them in
separate VMs, avoids any potential problems.

--
---
HTH

Bob