-   -   Pivot Chart - missing Column (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/152864-pivot-chart-missing-column.html)

Paula

Pivot Chart - missing Column

Hi,

I have created a pivot chart which I am running from a table of data outside
the pivot table.

I have created a chart with two axes which includes bar columns and a line
graph,
My table is like this.
CON TRA MEE SUP TRA
Category 1
Category 2
Category 3
Category 4
Count

So I have a bars for each heading across the top, con, tra, mee, sup, tra,
and there is a percentage in each of the 4 categories, when I plot the chart
the first 3 categories populate the numbers in bars, however category 4 is
plotting itself as a line instead, when I change this from a line chart type
to a bar chart type the category 4 data is just not visible? It is also not
visible as a line, it lies on the bottom of the graph. Can you advise how I
can make the category 4 column visible?

Thanks