-   -   How do you change the colors of lower Label Tabs in a worksheet? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/152816-how-do-you-change-colors-lower-label-tabs-worksheet.html)

Edgar[_2_]

How do you change the colors of lower Label Tabs in a worksheet?

Gord Dibben

How do you change the colors of lower Label Tabs in a worksheet?

If you have Excel 2002 or newer just right-click on a sheet tab and "Tab Color"

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 2 Aug 2007 14:46:02 -0700, Edgar
wrote:

Edgar[_2_]

How do you change the colors of lower Label Tabs in a workshee

Thanks for the reply, but I am currently using Excel 2000. What would the
procedure be for this earlier version? Thanks in advance for your kind help!

Edgar

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

If you have Excel 2002 or newer just right-click on a sheet tab and "Tab Color"

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 2 Aug 2007 14:46:02 -0700, Edgar
wrote:

Peo Sjoblom

How do you change the colors of lower Label Tabs in a workshee

Not possible in earlier versions, it was introduced with Office XP

Peo Sjoblom