-   -   autofilter to last week by default (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/152813-autofilter-last-week-default.html)

dandiehl

autofilter to last week by default

I have a list of dates from today through 2009 in column A. In column B
there is a formula to find the Sunday date of each of those weeks represented
in column A.

I am duplicating this worksheet 15 times in the workbook. Rather than
manually change the autofilter in each worksheet I would like to have the
autofilter default to the previous Sunday date based upon Today's date. Can
I do this?

Dan

Tim

autofilter to last week by default

Hi,

Use a macro to apply an Advanced Filter.

Tim