-   -   Pivot table question (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/152723-pivot-table-question.html)

Sanj

Pivot table question

When I drag to add pivot table field, some of my fields defaults to Count
instead of Sum.I have to go and change it every time manually.
Also, some fields loses formatting when I add to pivot table and have to
reformat by double clicking it.Is there a way to lock formatting and also
lock defaulted to sum? Thanks for your help.

catrrmg

Pivot table question

regarding the format you should the table the way you want it to appear then
uncheck the "autoformat table" under PivotTable options

"Sanj" wrote:

When I drag to add pivot table field, some of my fields defaults to Count
instead of Sum.I have to go and change it every time manually.
Also, some fields loses formatting when I add to pivot table and have to
reformat by double clicking it.Is there a way to lock formatting and also
lock defaulted to sum? Thanks for your help.

catrrmg

Pivot table question

regarding the format you should format the table the way you want it to