-   -   Require help related to Excel Query outer join problem (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/152685-require-help-related-excel-query-outer-join-problem.html)

CJ

Require help related to Excel Query outer join problem

Hello, I have two related tables (Foxpro) one is a BOM table, and the other
is a picking table. I cannot get the Joins dialog box to accept option 2 or
3, as they are greyed out. No matter what I try, these boxes are always
greyed out!!! @#@#***

As per Microsoft documentation I have selected only two tables. My query
should show all records in the bill of material table, and records of what
has/has not been picked, hence the outer join. But for what ever reason I
cannot get the joins box to accept option #2.

Perhaps I have an older version of MS Quey (Office 2003 Professinal) The
help on this subject is very poor, and confusing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.