-   -   Putting a text box on top of an embedded object (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/152643-putting-text-box-top-embedded-object.html)

Roundy

Putting a text box on top of an embedded object

I have just upgraded some of our engineering department to Excel 2007. They
insert autocad drawings as objects for bills of material. In 2003 they could
put text boxes on top of the object. Now when we create a text box, or the
existing ones are always behind the autocad object. Even when you select
send to back on the object, or bring to front on the text box, it still does
not work. Wondering if there is a zorder property or something like that???

TIA