-   -   Automate outputting filtered data from main worksheet to another s (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/152576-automate-outputting-filtered-data-main-worksheet-another-s.html)

tiger1022

Automate outputting filtered data from main worksheet to another s

Hello! There surely must be a way to do this - help please!

I have a 200-line worksheet that contains company names in column A.
Subsequent (info only) columns a contact first name, last name, email
addy, fax #, member #, website info. Then there are approx 52 additional
columns representing various groups that these companies belong to (no
companies belong to every goup and all companies belong to at least one
group, but commonly belong to between 6-10 groups). These 52 addtional
columns are either blank or contain an "x".
I have the worksheet set to autofilter, so that I can then choose
"non-blanks" under a column to view all the companies that belong to a
certain group. The resulting information I use, for example, as a contact
list for that specific group.
Goal: To have additional worksheets, within this workbook, that
automatically update the information based on any changes that are made in
the main worksheet. The additional worksheets are driven from the 52
additional columns containing a blank or "x".
Question is: Is it possible to have additional sheets within this workbook
that automatically generate/update based on info I key into the main
worksheet? How would I go about this? Thanks!!

Ron de Bruin

Automate outputting filtered data from main worksheet to another s

With code you can do this but it will not update automatic
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm