-   -   is there a template for an income and expenditure statement in Ex. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/15257-there-template-income-expenditure-statement-ex.html)

soak93

is there a template for an income and expenditure statement in Ex.

I am a treasurer of a sports club and would like to use Excel to prepare and
print Balance sheets and year end statements of income and expenditure.

Gord Dibben

Have a browse-around at the MS Template Gallery for Excel.

Might be something that meets your needs.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...356681033.aspx

Gord Dibben Excel MVP